Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Excited for this weekend!

Well it's only Tuesday but I sure am excited for this weekend!
Unfortunately I don't get to go home, but I do get my first paycheck which means I can do some much needed shopping.  I'll have to put a bit of money away for rent and christmas presents and such but hopefully I'll enough left over to get me a new pair of jeans or a sweater :)

There are so many things I need to save money for it's insane.

1. New phone in 4 weeks ($200)
2. Christmas gifts ($500 +)
3. Gym membership ($-unknown)
4. Rent ($400)

This is a retarded amount of money to spend in 2 months, I really can say, that as an adult, i'm not too fond of the Christmas season lol

I currently have 14 people to buy for with my Christmas budget. My budget was originally $500 but I think I might have to up it, or lower the amount I'm going to spend on people... I don't know I guess I'll have to figure it out soon.

Here's what i'm thinking for gifts

Dad - something to do with old trucks and tractors
Katie - $100 wal-mart gift card
Liam - $50 wal-mart gift card

Mandy/Jason/Logan - $50 gift card to Babies R' Us

Kyle - my budget for kyle is $200 not sure what to get him though!
Shawn - $25 gift card to Bass Pro shop
Felicia - $25 gift card
Jill - not sure yet.

Tina - $50 wal-mart gift card
Jamie/Dakota/Kaleb - $75 gift certificate to EB Games

So I'm think that if I put $200 away per week and there's 6 weeks until Christmas I will definitely be able to cover this :)
My diet  is going well! I spend a lot of time walking around at work so I get a bit of exercise on the job which is nice. I'm really hoping to go out and get a gym membership this weekend too. Or atleast look into a few different clubs to see the prices.
I really don't want to enter into another contract at all. I'm really wanting to join this gym though just because it is super close and convenient for me. So I can use it in the mornings after Kyle goes to work. I guess we'll have to see. Definitely making a trip to wal-mart on Saturday to buy a scale though!!!

19 days to lose 10 pounds! LETS GET ATTER :)

Keep Smilin'

xoAmykinsxo

No comments:

Post a Comment