Monday, November 8, 2010

Gotta love the weekends

Well it's been a few days since I've last written, didn't exactly do too much this weekend. Saturday I worked for 12 hours to make up for the Monday that I missed.

Work is going really well. I do love it quite a bit. I just wish the hours were different. I need to see about working a day shift because I can't afford to spend $120 per week on taxis to work :(

Other than work my weekend was not too exciting, did some mall hopping and grocery shopping yesterday! Gosh I love shopping! Any and ever kind of shopping! Ever since I got my job i've been on Ikea, The Brick, and Sears website non-stop looking for stuff to buy for Christmas presents and the apartment :)

My diet definitely failed this weekend. I am so upset with myself. I feel like i'm making NO progress and I want to lose 10 pounds by the 27th. SO that pretty much means ive got less than 3 weeks to do it!
The count is ON! I'm going to check out some gyms this weekend too. I need to work out hard in order to lose 10 pounds in 3 weeks!

I'm going to get back on track this week. Friday i'm going to buy a scale so I can keep track of my weight. I'm also thinking of checking out the Whole Foods store in Vancouver! There's a few things I'm wanting to try from there sooo lets hope they have them.

Anyways, I should sign off for now and get ready for work!
Keep Smilin'

xoamykinsxo

No comments:

Post a Comment