Thursday, November 4, 2010

Taxi's and Wonderful Boyfriends :)

Goodmorning!

So I'm going to be heading into my third day of work and lets just say it's been a pretty crazy week so far!

I really did have quite the adventure yesterday. First thing in the morning I had checked google maps to see waht bus I need to take to get me to work. So when I had finally gotten to the bus station I was looking around for this bus. I aksed the bus driver and he said it didn't run between 9am and 3pm. It was about 11:30 when I was at the bus station.

I am so happy I ended up running into two very kind bus drivers who helped me find my way and said they could drop me off as close as they could. But then the bad news came! It was a 3 mile walk from where I needed to be. Needless to say I was a litte bit upset but very grateful that they could even get me that far.

So needless to say walking along the freeway with 18 wheelers whizzing past you in quite unerving but in the end it was not so bad and I realized, I'm getting a lot of exercise and it's beautiful outside! I really wish I had pictures though. I went from being on the freeway to being in the middle of nowehere to an industrial center with great big buildings!!

So today my blessed boyfriend decided to give me some money for a taxi so that I didn't have to walk along the freeway. I think he was a little bit worried when I told him I was on the freeway yesterday haha
Gosh I can't wait until I start getting paychecks again so I can pay for my own things :)

I guess I should sign off now and get ready for work :)

Keep smiling!

xoamykinsxo

No comments:

Post a Comment