Goodmorning!
So today is my first day of work and I am really excited! I feel like a little kid, sort of, nervous but really excited to try something new!
It's been about a month since I moved here and I have just been so lost. I'm the type of person that needs structure in my life or else I go nuts. It's probably my OCD (yes, I have been diagnosed with OCD, no, not self-diagnosed) I'm hoping that getting out of the house will stress me just a bit less. We don't really have much here right now because 1/3 people has ben working so buying home organization things has been a bit tough. But nevertheless, things always get better!
Always look for the silver lining in life, in every aspect of your life. Where would you be without those glimmers or hope??
Ive been reading a book lately called "The Secret", it's sort of a motivational book, and in the book it states that the secret to life is the law of attraction - meaning that it (life) gives you whatever you are thinking about. This book states that the law of attraction is a law of nature and does not focus on whether your thoughts are good or bad, it only focus' on what YOU want.
So say if you want a million dollars - you can have a million dollars. Granted; a magic fairy isn't going to put it under your pillow while you're asleep. You will have to work for it, very hard for it. But you can most certainely have whatever you want in life.
I am becoming a firm believer in this and I think it's something everyone should follow. It may be hard to try to think positive sometimes, especially when the entire world feels like it's falling down around you, but you have to try for several reasons. One being, where would you be if you had bad thoughts and feelings all the time. That can definitely take it's toll on people, mentally and physically.
I seriously would receommend this book to everyone and anyone, it's phenomenal and will make you WANT to think positive and see the silver lining.
Anywho, I should sign off for now and get ready for work! KEEP SMILING
xoAmykinsxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment