So i'm back here... posting for the second time today!
Today was definitely a fantastic day for me. I got a job, was totally not even expecting to hear from any employers, and yet 8:30 this morning I was pretty much offered a job! YAY!!! I start tomorrow so that's pretty great too! I just have to go out and get steel-toe boots because my job is in a warehouse, which will be a huge change for me because i'm more of an office girl. Nevertheless money is money and this is something I enjoy doing regardles of where it's located :)
So as I mentioned in my earlier blog, I'm currently doing a diet, well I guess you could call it a "lifestyle change". I decided to start it today, you know, new month, new start? that whole idea :) My goal is to lose 10 pounds by November 27 and another 10 by January 1, 2011. I think that's fairly reasonable, don't you?
Basically, all it is, is daily exercises - you know, sit ups, some weight lifting and cardio, no biggie right? Along with that, i'm trying to change my eating habits.
I am starting to drink a lot more water, I find that most times when I think i'm hungry i'm actually thirsty, and even if you are hungry water fills you up without all those nasty fats and calories. I definitely want to start eating less, and eating healthier. No I am not saying i'll be eating a carrot for breakfast, a carrot for lunch, and a carrot for dinner hahaha!
I'll give you an example of what my "healthy choice" eating would be:
Breakfast: Banana and a piece of toast with a glass of water
Lunch: Garden salad with a light vinagrette(sp?) dressing
Dinner: small portion of whatever I end up making my boyfriend for dinner which usually includes meat, veggies and potatoes of some sorts.
I may not be able to control the dinner meal so much anymore as my new work schedule is 3 p.m. until 11 p.m. :( Sucky hours but the money isn't too bad :)
So I think that's enough about "lifestyle changes" for now!
Since i'm now employed (hurrayyyy!) I can make myself a Christmas list and actually get excited about it!! So here we go:
Large (1.5in) barrel curling iron
Sims 3
Chanel "Chance" perfume
Blackberry Torch 9800
Bed sheets (no I currently don't own any I sleep on an air matress!)
Cookbook(s)
SATC 2 DVD
Gift cards: Wal-Mart, La Senza, Winners
Hmm I think that might be all I want, I know that sounds like A LOT haha but in past years my lists have been wayyyyy bigger!
Anyways, I must sign off now! Have to go get dinner started :)
xoAmykinsxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment